Development Engineer - PCB design (d/f/m)
Do you want to have a real impact and help us upcycle 2nd life EV batteries to accelerate the transition to renewables, enable affordable energy access and deliver scalable CO2 and scare resource saving? betteries – a profit for impact business headquartered in Berlin, Germany, is seeking a Development Engineer – PCB design. In this role, you will develop optimized PCB solutions for betteries’ monitoring and control system.
You will join a highly motivated team which combines deep technical know-how and frontier market experience. Our culture is open, respectful and we are keen to learn.
- Create function- and process-oriented designs of PCB layouts and circuitry
- Create drawings, component libraries and production data
- Prepare specifications, test concepts, review cycles and documentation for PCB production and development
- Perform the prototyping process
- Perform functional assembly tests and verify individual circuit parts
- Cooperate closely with the wider Engineering team and with external partner
- A Master’s degree in Engineering or alternatively a technician training in the fields of electronics, electrotechnology, power electronics, automation or similar
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in industrial PCBA development, circuit design and circuit simulation
- Good communication skills
- Proficient oral and written communications skills in English
- Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well with people in a diverse environment
- Specialist know-how of battery systems
- Knowledge of EMC-compliant and production-ready PCBA design (DFM)
- Proficient oral and written communications skills in German
- You can make a big impact on climate change and resource preservation
- A purpose-driven culture with strong team spirit
- A professional work environment with lots of room to grow and learn
- The ability to work on a key technology of energy system transformation for a sustainable energy supply
- Flat hierarchies, good ideas can be directly implemented
- Flexible working hours
- Coffee and other kitchen supplies
- A green office with lots of plants, a CO2 neutral office operation
If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative start-up, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, betteries is your next stop!
Please send an email with your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information please do not hesitate to contact us.