Development Engineer - Power electronics and PCB design (d/f/m)
- Develop holistic solutions, from the idea to implementation
- Developing cost-effective system solutions for AC-coupled battery storage systems
- Function- and process-oriented design of PCB layouts and circuitry
- Creation of drawings, component libraries and production data
- Preparation of specifications, test concepts, review cycles and documentation for PCB production and development
- Supervision of prototyping
- Commissioning/function check of the assemblies, verification of individual circuit parts
- Close cooperation within the team (e.g. our product designer) and with external partners
- An engineering Master’s degree or alternatively a technician training in the fields of electronics, electrotechnology, power electronics, automation or similar
- Several years of professional experience in industrial product development of (power) electronics and PCB design
- Experiences in PCB simulation, circuit design and circuit simulation
- Experiences in battery systems and inverter-chargers are advantageous
- Knowledge of EMC-compliant and production-ready PCB design (DFM)
- Independence and a sense of responsibility
- Commitment and team spirit
- Reliability and conscientiousness
- As our development team consists of international colleagues, you speak fluent English
- With us you make a big impact on climate change and resource preservation.
- You are working in a very dynamic environment on a key technology of energy system transformation for a sustainable energy supply.
- Flat hierarchies. Good ideas can be implemented directly and at short notice. We are looking forward to your creative input!
Please send an email with your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information please do not hesitate to contact us.