CAD Designer - mechanical / electrical (d/f/m)
betteries, a profit for impact business headquartered in the south-west of Berlin, Germany, combines deep technology know-how and frontier market experience to deliver mobile and affordable power. We upcycle 2nd life electric vehicle (EV) batteries to accelerate the transition to renewables and are well positioned to deliver scalable CO2 savings and protect scarce resources. Our business model embraces circular economy principles by ensuring recycling at the end of 2nd life and significantly lowers cost for customers through our battery-as-a-service offering.
To strengthen our development team, we are looking for a CAD Design Engineer Electrical / Mechanical (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
Development and design of battery systems.
Development and design of mechanical and electrical system components (e.g. plastic battery housings, cable harnesses, etc.) for use in robust, modular and mobile battery storage systems.
Creation of 3D models.
Close collaboration within the team (e.g. product design) as well as with external partners.
Support prototype design and build in cooperation with technical management.
- 2-3 years of work experience.
- Engineering degree in robotics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, production engineering or similar, preferably at master’s degree level, or equivalent technical education with corresponding knowledge.
- Initial experience in plastics design, especially injection molding and fast-make prototyping.
- Sound knowledge of CAD.
- Autonomous working style & sense of responsibility.
- Knowledge of joining and sealing technology is an advantage.
- Basic project management skills are desirable
- The opportunity to make a major, positive impact on mitigating climate change and protect scarce resources.
- An impact and purpose-driven company culture with a strong team spirit.
- A professional work environment with plenty of room to grow and learn.
- The opportunity to bring a key technology of the energy transformation for a sustainable energy supply to market.
- Flat hierarchies, short lines of communication.
- Flexible working hours.
If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative start-up with an international team, then this is your next stop!
We look forward to your application at email@example.com.