Operational Buyer (f/m/d) - part-time (25 h/week)
betteries, a profit for impact start-up headquartered in the south-west of Berlin, Germany, combines deep technology know-how and frontier market experience to deliver mobile and affordable power. We upcycle 2nd life electric vehicle (EV) batteries to accelerate the transition to renewables and are well positioned to deliver scalable CO2 savings and protect scarce resources. Our business model embraces circular economy principles by ensuring recycling at the end of 2nd life and significantly lowers cost for customers through our battery-as-a-service offering.
As we are getting ready for series production, we are seeking an Operational Buyer (f/m/d) electronics / electromechanics part-time (25 h/week).
- Overall responsibility of all direct and indirect procurement processes.
- Selection of suppliers and price negotiations.
- Selection and maintenance of ordering systems for series parts and prototype parts.
- Establishment of a system for maintaining and monitoring inventories.
- Disposition of purchased and provided parts for the assembly of the different product lines.
- Setting up and ensuring the provision of materials for the assembly line.
- Creation and maintenance of master data from the product parts lists.
- Planning and control of inventory and requirement items for the assembly line.
- Forecasting and reporting.
- Completed commercial education with relevant professional experience.
- Min. 5 years of experience with production planning and production control processes.
- Min. 5 years of experience in drafting and negotiating purchasing contracts.
- Good technical understanding.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Very good oral and written English and German language skills.
- Knowledge of French is an advantage.
- The opportunity to make a major, positive impact on mitigating climate change and protect scarce resources.
- An impact and purpose-driven company culture with a strong team spirit.
- A professional work environment with plenty of room to grow and learn.
- The opportunity to bring a key technology of the energy transformation for a sustainable energy supply to market.
- Flat hierarchies, short lines of communication.
- Flexible working hours.
- A green office with lots of plants, a CO2 neutral office operation.
If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative start-up with an international team, then this is your next stop!
We look forward to your application at email@example.com.